Rafiki’s long-term missionaries provide direction, supervision, training, and teaching at Rafiki Training Villages.
“For ‘everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’ But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?” (Romans 10:14).
– Those with a solid foundation in the Bible and who live it out
– Those with a heart so full of God's love that it must be expressed through love and service to others
– Those with good health
– Those having the financial and emotional freedom to leave home, family, and job
– Those willing to serve under the direction of The Rafiki Foundation
– Those willing to make a lifetime commitment to mission service
– Those who can:
Direct the overall operation of our Village work.
Supervise the health of our children, financial operation, and day-to-day operations of the physical plant.
Train others in the care and nurture of children and in education.
Teach preschool through high school curricula and music, orchestra, art, drama, sewing, cooking, physical education, gardening, Bible, vocational skill, etc.
1. Contact the Rafiki Home Office for an application at email@example.com or call Rafiki at 352-483-9131.
2. Work with the Rafiki Home Office to plan and prepare for a life changing experience.
3. Attend a Missions training session in Eustis, Florida (near Orlando) when invited.
2017 trainings: February 10-11; April 7-8; May 19-20; September 15-16; and October 13-14.
Finance—maintain Village financial records
Education—direct the education program
Teachers—all subjects and all levels
Preprimary and Primary—preschool 3 – grade 6
Secondary—grades 7 – 9
Senior secondary—grades 10 – 12
Vocational art instructors—designing, weaving, sewing, carving, ceramics, painting
Childcare—train others in childcare
Plant Management—construction and maintenance
© 2017 Rafiki Foundation, Inc., All Rights Reserved