The governments of Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, and Zambia as well as the major church denominations within those countries have requested Rafiki’s help to deal with the humanitarian crisis caused by AIDS, war, and famine. Rafiki Partner Churches provide a vital link between The Rafiki Foundation, the churches in the United States, and the churches within the ten countries where the Rafiki Training Villages are located. They are able to amplify and extend the impact of the Foundation in Africa through their monetary and material donations, their personnel and expertise, and their prayer support.
Though Rafiki is not affiliated with any particular church or denomination, we do collaborate with many churches within the United States and Africa in order to accomplish the mission of the Rafiki. That partnership may involve:
1. Including Rafiki in the church mission budget
2. Adopting one of the ten Rafiki Training Villages as a church project
3. Sending short- and long-term missionaries from the church to the adopted Rafiki Training Village
4. Supporting Rafiki with prayer
5. Conveying the work of Rafiki to the church community
Here are some examples of the projects our Partner Churches have accomplished on Rafiki’s behalf:
• purchased 500 ESV Bibles for distribution throughout the Rafiki Training Villages
• collected art supplies, sports equipment, library books, science equipment, and school supplies
• sent teams of MiniMissionaries to various Rafiki Training Villages
For more information, please contact the Foundation at email@example.com or by calling 352-483-9131.
© 2017 Rafiki Foundation, Inc., All Rights Reserved