“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:3-7).
Daily Prayer Topics
- SUNDAY – Pray for me to put on compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience through the study of His Word and the singing of His praises (Colossians 3:12, 18).
- MONDAY – Pray that I would be the sweet aroma of Christ to all, near and far, who need to know Him (2 Corinthians 2:15).
- TUESDAY – Pray for God to establish us in every good work (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17).
- WEDNESDAY – Pray for the missionaries to submit to the authorities God has placed over us, be content in the roles God has placed us in, and that we consider the needs and interests of others ahead of our own (Romans 13:1; Philippians 2:3-4; 4:11).
- THURSDAY – Pray that I am able to show God’s love to the children, girls, and nationals that I serve (1 John 4:19).
- FRIDAY – Pray for the proper focus on things above, things not seen, and things eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18; Colossians 3:1-2; Hebrews 12:2).
- SATURDAY – Pray for my friends and family to be drawn to God’s steadfast love and faithfulness (2 Thessalonians 3:5).
23315 CR 44A
Eustis, FL USA