“But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together” (1 Corinthians 12:24-26).
Daily Prayer Topics
- – Growth in ability to discern God’s voice, to carry out His instructions daily.
- – Trust that there will always be enough for His Rafiki Village.
- – The team to stand together in solidarity, honoring and valuing one another.
- – Endurance and perseverance during hard times.
- – The children to be impacted by God’s Word, to quickly understand obedience, and choose to follow Him.
PO Box 12714