"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect" (Romans 12:1-2).
Daily Prayer Topics
- SUNDAY — God will give me a joy-filled love for Himself in heart, soul, and mind (Matthew 22:37).
- MONDAY — God will give me an unquenchable love for His Word (Psalm 63:1; 119:18).
- TUESDAY — God will enable me to love my fellow workers with true and devoted love (Matthew 22:39).
- WEDNESDAY — God will give me effectiveness, joy, and humility in teaching children and training teachers (2 Timothy 2:15).
- THURSDAY — God will redirect my thinking and decision-making in all aspects of my work and life (2 Corinthians 10:5).
- FRIDAY — God will grant strength, courage, and safety as I live and work here (Joshua 1:9).
- SATURDAY — God will use the Rafiki Foundation to bring glory to Himself and to serve the orphans He brings to our Villages.
Post.Net Box 232